01 02 03 corral b.: would you rather? christmas running edition! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

would you rather? christmas running edition!

34
can you believe christmas is next week? i'm so excited to be flying back to california for some much needed off time (and presents, i won't lie!). plus, i'll get to use the trail near my parent's house for running AND i won't have to deal with bitterly cold weather when i do it!

because christmas and running are in the air, i knew when i saw this survey on kristen's blog that i had to do it!
image found here
would you rather…

…run a christmas themed event in the heat or the snow?  heat! cold and slippery are not my friends, so even thought they are more christmasy, i'll take running in the heat any day.

…sing/listen to christmas songs during your run or wear a christmas outfit during your run?  despite not usually dressing up during my races, i would definitely wear a christmas themed outfit during my run. maybe not full on costume, but definitely red and green...perhaps with my new sparkly soul headbands?!

…get a new running watch or a free race entry? free race entry! i hardly use my garmin anymore, and it totally does its job when i do. but, i have tons of races i want to do in 2015, and my credit card is crying because of it.

…go for a run before your christmas meal or after?  definitely before. running on a full stomach would make me vom.

…listen to an audiobook/podcast while running or read a book about running?  read a book about running. i love the complete guide of women's running, and now, i have my eyes set on onward! it seems so funny!

…have a year’s access to an online running coach or 5 one-on-one visits to a running coach? online running coach. first, running with somebody else makes me nervous. second, i need help staying motivated all year long.

…give up your christmas to help those in need (like a soup kitchen) or spend your christmas with ALL of your family?  give up my christmas to help those in need (side note: have you ever tried to help in a soup kitchen?? i tried to find one for thanksgiving, and they were booked for volunteers!). honestly, christmas day at my house is just presents in the morning, so it wouldn't be much to give up. plus, ALL my family is a lot of people; i'll save those big gatherings for weddings when i can have more alcohol.

…watch love actually or the holiday?  the holiday! i love that movie, and kind of always forget it's a christmas movie.

…eat ham or turkey for your christmas meal?  neither for me nowadays. but before i was vegan, ham was the staple at our christmas dinner.

would you answer any of these differently? link me to your post if you did the survey, too!


-b

Labels:

35 36 37 38